SYSCOM, Inc. is a Baltimore-based information technology services company, whose mission is to create and deliver the right technology solutions, by teaming with their customers to understand their business needs and empower them to achieve their goals. Since 1982, SYSCOM, Inc. has been providing enterprise-wide solutions for a variety of private and public sector clients.
Our core businesses are:
• Solution Services: Enterprise Content Management, Business Process and Case Management, Systems Migration and Enterprise Capture
• Outsourcing and Staffing: for State and County government
SYSCOM, Inc. employs very skilled and experienced IT professionals which include: Software Architects, Developers, Database Administrators, Business Analysts, Project Managers, Capture Technicians, and much more. Over 70% of our employees have been at SYSCOM for 5 years or more, and the average tenure for a SYSCOM employee is over 10 years! Many of our employees have over 25 years of IT experience and most of our employees also hold professional certifications. These certifications include:
• IBM Certifications, including many specialties such as Solutions Designers, Solutions Experts, Certified DBA’s, Certified in Content Manager, WebSphere, FileNet, Datacap, etc.
• Sun Java Certifications
• Microsoft Certifications
• Kofax Imaging Certifications
• PMP, Project Manager Professional Certifications
• Scrum, Six Sigma Certifications
If you are an adaptable and reliable team member with a passion for learning new IT skills, check SYSCOM, Inc. out!
Send your resume to email@example.com if you are interested in learning more about joining SYSCOM Inc.’s team. To see SYSCOM, Inc.’s current job openings, please go to https://www.dice.com/company/10118227.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Watch this video to see how to reduce time and save money on back office banking operations. SYSCOM, helps back office banking executives reduce their cost of operations and digitally unlock the value imbedded in their legacy systems to measurably support their digital transformation initiatives.Read More