SYSCOM is an established integrator of IBM solutions. SYSCOM solves complex business problems with our solutions by blending the lines between diverse yet complimentary technology platforms such as: Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Business Process Management (BPM), Advanced Capture and Classification, Java/Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) software development, Business Intelligence, and Legacy Platform integration.
SYSCOM is headquartered in Baltimore, with offices that look out over the city’s celebrated Inner Harbor. Tall ships line the landlocked piers, where visitors scurry between the National Aquarium, the Maryland Science Center and the host of other sites and attractions, all within view of one of the area’s most respected technology companies. Send resumes to email@example.com.
Senior IT Services Sales Executive
Territory: Maryland and Surrounding Region
Skills: IT Staffing and/or IT Solution Services Sales
SYSCOM will hire a successful Senior Sales Executive to sell IT staffing and solution services in Maryland and the surrounding region. Ideally, this Senior Sales Executive will make an immediate impact on our business. She/he must be highly experienced in selling staff augmentation and/or complex technical service solutions. This is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated sales professional to join a dynamic team of experienced professionals! SYSCOM, Inc. is not your ordinary IT company! Most of SYSCOM’s business is repeat business. SYSCOM employs very skilled and experienced IT professionals. SYSCOM’s average employee tenure is over 10 years, and many of our employees possess more than 25 years of experience!
SYSCOM is a leading provider of information technology services, offering innovative systems integration, development, consulting and IT staffing services for a variety of public (mostly State and local) and private sector clients SYSCOM has a specialty in providing enterprise content management, business process and case management, systems migration, and enterprise capture solutions for customers throughout North America. In business since 1982, SYSCOM is headquartered in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor.
· Minimum of 7 years’ experience selling IT consulting services, including staffing and/or solutions. At SYSCOM, Inc., you may sell some software as part of the solution, but 90+% of what you will sell will be services.
· Experience with IBM ECM (enterprise content management), business process and case management, enterprise capture, and systems migration is highly desirable.
· Experience selling to Maryland State agencies and or local government is highly desirable.
· Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding quotas; demonstrated track record of growing revenue and margins.
· Required: Selling experience, contacts, and strong relationships in Maryland and surrounding region.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Must be able to work independently or on a team as necessary.
· Experience writing responses to RFPs, RFIs, etc.
· Must work well in a small business environment where your contributions are essential and impactful!
· Must be willing to travel as required. May telecommute.
· Four (4) year college degree.
· Strong PC skills, expertise in Microsoft software tool suite,
Salesforce.com a plus.
· Must be authorized to work in the United States.
SYSCOM, Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits
Submit your resume to Verna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer
SYSCOM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.